Sunday, October 19, 2014

Recent IELTS exam experience (Academic - Ulaanbaatar Mongolia)

Good morning,

I just finished my IELTS exam on 18th October. It was my first time on exam. Really hope to get 6.5. Finger crossed :-).

Here is the questions that came.

Listening

Part 1 - About conversation between 2 person regarding job inquiries on swimming coach.

Part 2 - Something about how does art and music affects mind

Part 3 - I don't remember

Reading

Actually forget the whole thing

Writing

Task 1 - Writing small scale process of producing smoked fish. It was diagram.
80% Similar to this picture above.


Task 2 - Some people think it is better to learn about different cultures from books, newspapers and the Internet. While other thinks traveling to the country is better. What extent do you agree or disagree?
I wrote from disagreeing point. And after that i regret writing from positive side. :-p
Speaking
The lady was so polite but i don't how my performance was.

Questions

1. Do you work or study?
2. What do you think about handwritten letter?
3. Do you enjoy receiving handwritten letter?

Cue card
1. Tell me about recent project you worked on?
2. What was the difficulty or advantage?
3. What did you learn?

Related questions
1. Do you think in Mongolia, schools give enough homework?
2. What do you feel about learning from home or learning in school?
3. What are the difficulties faced when learning from home? Is it easy?

3 comments:

  1. I'm studying Ielts in Vietnam. My teacher gave me the homework of Writing task 1 about Process of smoked fish. So I have found your blog by Google. Tks for your share. I would like to follow your blog to get experience of Ielts exam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening.
    I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this content together.
    I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

    GMAT classes in chennai

    GRE classes in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gill Sir's IELTS Class in Maninagar, Spoken English and TOEFL Classes in Ahmedabad. We provide the best coaching and training. Gill Sir also offers student visa services for Canada, USA, Australia

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5MSnQbx-gM

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SREQ8sAcxLg

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krzYYHEY3Qc

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHDm4t-A28c

    ReplyDelete