Friday, January 9, 2015

IELTS exam questions 10th January 2015

Hello guys,

I've just come to know questions of IELTS exam today. I'm from Mongolia GMT +8.

Speaking task:

Part 1: Central, farm, banana(s), back, town
Part 2 mostly multiple choice, the first person is related to TV program, another is 25 years, another successful book, another I forgot (these are for questions 17 to 20). They change the course because of short term,
Part 3: two people talking about their courses, I believe the first question is B, they all agree that there are a lot of work, they are unsure about how to register
Part 4: culture, rubbish, carbon, air, that's all I remember

Writing task:
Task 1 - Bar chart

Task 2 - Leaders n directors in an organization are normally older ppl. Some ppl think younger leader would be better. Do u agree or disagree.

Reading task:

Task 1 - Something about island
Task 2 - Don't remember
Task 3 - Something related to what scientists said

I will post other questions when i got more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment